Browse, read and monitor full text scholarly journals via the BrowZine App for Android, Apple or Kindle devices. To get started,
1. Download BrowZine in your device’s App Store
2. Select University Hospitals Coventry & Warwickshire NHS Trust as your library and log in with your UHCW OpenAthens account (need one of these? Ask library staff for more info or register at https://openathens.nice.org.uk ).
3. To set up bookshelves and save your favourite full text articles, register for a free BrowZine personal account – you’ll be prompted to do so on the App.
This is a quick and easy way to access our A-Z Discovery service and search across all our EBSCO full text. Choose UHCW Library and Knowledge Services as your institution and log in with your UHCW OpenAthens account. You will also need a My EBSCOhost personal account in order to save your favourites and personalise your settings.
- Get EBSCO Mobile for Apple
- Get EBSCO Mobile for Android
- Installation guide and FAQs
- Quick Start Guide
- Guidelines: the Guidelines.co.uk App contains concise summaries of major primary and shared care clinical guidelines from the UK, and covers a wide range of clinical areas. It is fully searchable, contains all the current content from the Guidelines handbook plus additional summaries, and is updated monthly. It is available for Android and Apple devices here. Free registration is required.