Anaesthetics: List of Organisations
Click a book cover to open it in a new window. OpenAthens login may be required for full access.
Anaesthetics: Guidance, Pathways, Outcomes & Evidence
National Institute for Health & Care Excellence (NICE)
- NICE Diagnostics Guidance DG6. Depth of anaesthesia monitors – Bispectral Index (BIS), E-Entropy and Narcotrend-Compact M. November 2012
Other UK Guidance
- Difficult Airway Society Guidelines
- Obstetric Anaesthetists' Association Clinical Guidelines
- Royal College of Anaesthetists Guidance for the Provision of Anaesthetic Services
- SIGN 139. Care of deteriorating patients: consensus recommendations. May 2014
COMPAC: Core Outcome Measures in Perioperative and Anaesthetic Care Great Ormond Street Hospital Anaesthesia Clinical Outcomes National Audit Projects - studying anaesthesia-related complications of low incidence that are potentially serious for patients and important to patients and anaesthetists.