An In-Depth Look At Palliative Care And Its Services
What You’ll Learn
- Define palliative care and the impact it has on quality of life for patients and their families
- Describe the characteristics of patients who can benefit from palliative care
- Locate resources to address your patients' palliative care needs
What You’ll Earn
After completing the course, you’ll earn a Verification of Attendance certificate.
OWMC clinicians can earn the following free continuing education credits:
- Case Management: 1.25 CE
- Licensed Professional Counselors: 1.00 CE
- Medicine: 0.75 CME, 0.75 ABIM MOC (Medical Knowledge Only)
- Nursing: 1.00 CNE
- Social Work: 1.25 CE (NYSED)
- Social Work: 1.00 CE (NASW)
Disclaimer: Please note that this website includes the Google Translate tool for your convenience. Translated content may not be completely precise.
The official language of this website is English. If you have any questions about the accuracy of translated content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2021 EBSCO - All Rights Reserved.